Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Shameless?

I still feel a bit strange posting my own poems here on the blog, not because, like a neophyte I am worried about others stealing them (heck if someone can get my poems published without sleeping with someone, more power to them, I sometimes cynically think…) but just because I am awkward with this particular medium. Banging around into walls and all that…

I am, however, shameless about showing my photos. Here is a link to some Winter Photos in an album format. If you’ve been looking at the blog for a time you might recognize a few old friends but more than a few of the shots are newly published.

I hope you enjoy looking at them half as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Audrey

1 Comments:

Blogger David Matthews said...

I rather enjoy the photos. And the commentary that goes with them.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home